Smartphones are the best way to keep yourself entertained and without a doubt, listening to music is the best way to do it. But for some, it is more than that. If you’re someone who loves to create music rather just listening to them, then smartphones are the best way to go about it. There are so many apps available these days which reduces the hassle of buying expensive instruments. From mixing existing music to creating your own composition, everything is possible with the help of these apps. Here are few suggestions for some of the best apps that are available in google play store and that too free of cost.
1) Music piano: This app might restrict you to only one instrument but if you’re someone who is looking to get a feel of a real piano without spending a fortune then this is the app for you. It provides you a virtual keyboard and piano with various options as well as eight bundled MIDI piano instruments. Much to your delight, this app is completely free.
2) Music maker jam: Possibly one of the best apps that is available on Play Store. Some of its highlighting features include multiple looping systems, live recording, mixing, pre-stored mixing pack that consists EDM trap, hip-hop, pop, rock, dubstep and more. The app has 4.5 rating with almost 43K downloads and the best part is that it is available for free.
3) Edjing mix: DJ music mixer: Edjing mix is the new upgraded version of the app with the same name. With the success of the previous app, the developers decided to add some new features to the existing one to make it more functional. This app is created in collaboration with few of the most renowned DJs to give you the best output for creating your own mix with its intuitive and realistic features.
4) Sing! By Mule: It is a scientifically proven fact that anyone can sing, and everyone has a unique voice. All we need is practice. Sing! By Mule is the perfect background music support that you need to sing your heart out. You can record a solo song or can perform a karaoke with your friends or can have a duet with some of the best singers in the world. You can also connect your Facebook profile to the app so that you can get call out to all your friends to join a karaoke session.
5) Walk Band: It is an android specific music toolkit that comes with a plethora of musical instruments be it Drum, Bass, Guitar, Piano, synthesizer and so. This app assures you the feel and sound of a real instrument. Its best feature is its compatibility with an external MIDI keyboard with the help of USB. Just plug it in and you’re good to go. With over 53K downloads and a 4.3 rating, Walk Band surely deserves a place in the list of best apps available for music.
6) Soundtrap: You can either directly connect your instrument to the app or can use its mic to record it, the choice is yours. Once it’s done, you get the freedom of choosing multiple effects and background music to make your composition even much better. You can share your work real-time with your friends to collaborate. The best description for this app is that “it’s like google doc, but only for music”
The price of a good instrument or even a beginner instrument might come at a hefty price. We say, why spend your money on just one thing when you can get the pleasure of creating your own music with multiple instruments at a very less price. Smartphones are the best way to perform all of it easily and more efficiently. So instead of searching for used instruments, you can get a brand new smartphone. There are a lot of brands that boast of providing affordable smartphones with amazing features. Some of them include brands like Panasonic India with phones like Eluga Ray 500, Eluga Ray Max to name a few, Lava, Micromax and more. You can get these smartphones within a range of INR 12,000 to INR 15,000. So work towards your passion and forget about the rest. Use any of these apps for creating your own music and share it with the world.